When agreeing to act as an Arbitrator the person shall sign a declaration wherein, inter alia, such person agrees to comply with the Arbitration Rules, the Rules on Independence and Impartiality of Arbitrators and to foster all efforts to resolve the dispute in a professional and efficient manner and to render a fair arbitral award.
- I, [●] (Name), by this Declaration on accepting the arbitrator’s functions (hereinafter «the Declaration») confirm my consent to act as the arbitrator in the case No. [●], that is administred by the Arbitration Center at the Institute of Modern Arbitration (hereinafter «Arbitration Center»).
- I do hereby confirm that I comply with the arbitrator’s standards for admission specified by the effective legislation, the Arbitration rules of the Arbitration Center and the parties’ agreement.
- I attach hereby brief CV that includes true and effective information and other documents (in case if it is necessary to confirm that arbitrator complies with the specific standards and requirements).
- I do hereby confirm that I am well aware of the contents of the Rules on Impartiality and Independence of Arbitrators, approved by the Order of the President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Russian Federation No. 39 as of August 27, 2010 (hereinafter «Rules on Independence and Impartiality»).
- I do hereby confirm and inform the parties and the Arbitration Center on the following information as to my independence and impartiality (check the relevant checkbox):
I am impartial and independent in relation to the parties of arbitration. As far as I am aware at the current moment of accepting the arbitrator’s functions there are no circumstances that in the opinion of the reasonable and informed person may cause any doubts as to my independence or impartiality.
I am impartial and independent in relation to the parties of arbitration. However, in accordance with paragraph 3 Article 12 of the Arbitration rules and in acordance with Article 6 of the Rules on Independence and Impartiality I consider it necessary to disclose the following circumstances that in the opinion of the reasonable and informed person can raise reasonable doubts as to my independence or impartiality.
- I do hereby undertake an obligation to keep independence and impartiality while performing my functions as the arbitrator and immediately inform the parties of arbitration and the Arbitration Center on any circumstances that may arise in the course of arbitration that in the opinion of the reasonable and informed person can raise reasonable doubts as to my independence or impartiality including the detailed description of such circumstances.
- I do hereby confirm that I have the relevant professional knowledge and skills and also have enough free time in order to participate in the dispute resolution as the arbitrator.
- I do hereby undertake an obligation to do my best in order to procure high quality, professional and effective resolution of the dispute and rendering the award.
- I do hereby underateke an obligation while acting as the arbitrator to act in professional manner and in good faith, in strict compliance with the provisions of the effective legislation, the Arbitration rules of the Arbitration Center and other internal regulations of the Arbitration Center.
- I do hereby confirm my consent with the Rules on Arbitration Fees and Arbitration Costs of the Arbitration Center being the Schedule to the Arbitration Rules of the Arbitration Center.