Investment planning: get your foreign investment eligible for protection under international investment treaties (practical workshop)
Petrol Chilikov and International and Comparative Law Research Center are pleased to invite you to practical workshop on investment planning, which will take place on 16 March, from 3 to 5-30 p.m., at the Library of the Center (14 bldg. 3 Kadashevskaya Naberezhnaya).
At the workshop we will discuss:
- Effective ways of structuring investments pursuant to current investment treaties and jurisprudence of investment tribunals
- What “investors” and “investments” are eligible for protection and what should be considered when launching an investment project?
- When and how to restructure to get or keep the investment protection in place?
- Investment protection and tax planning: compatible goals?
- Egor Chilikov, partner, Petrol Chilikov
- Sergey Usoskin, partner, Double Bridge Law
- Vladimir Burov, partner, PwC
- Peter Gloushkov, Advisor to the General Director, PJSC Tatneft
Language of the event: Russian.
Participation is free of charge, seats are limited. For registration, please, send your name, position and affiliation to firstname.lastname@example.org. On-line translation of the event will be arranged; link to join the translation will be circulated on the day of the event to those who registered.
Media partner: CIS Arbitration Forum