On April 23, Singapore Branch of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) organizes Asia-Pacific Regional Conference 2019 in Singapore.
The topic of the Conference is «The Future of International Dispute Resolution: Innovation and Insight from the Asia-Pacific Region». The topic will be subdivided into 5 consecutive sessions:
– the future arbitration eco-system in the Asia-Pacific;
– launch of CIArb Guidelines on Witness Conferencing in International Arbitration;
– challenging procedural assumptions;
– alternative approaches to litigation and arbitration;
– the next generation: new voices.
The list of the speakers includes world-class specialists in the field of Dispute Resolution.
The event is supported by Fountain Court Chambers, HKA, Burford Capital, FTI Consulting, 20 Essex Street, Clifford Chance, the Russian Arbitration Center at the Russian Institute of Modern Arbitration, Singapore International Arbitration Centre, Asia-Pacific Forum for International Arbitration. The media partner is Asia Business Law Journal.
Date: April 23, 2019 (8:00-18:30 GMT+8)
Place: Atrium Ballroom, level 4, Raffles City Convention Centre, Singapore.
To register, please fill in the registration form.
For further information please visit the website of the event.